Burn and Firm
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the GNC Burn and Firm Competition, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. In order to be eligible to enter the competition, a participant:
2.1 must be at least 18 years old and residing in the Republic of South Africa; and
2.2 must have shopped at GNC between 22 September and 24 December 2016
2.3 must purchase GNC Total Lean Burn 60 or CLA between 22 September & 24 December 2016 and post a pic of you and your purchase on Facebook or Twitter, tag 3 friends and tell us why you deserve to win the weight loss stack. Include #gncsaburnandfirm.
3. All participants who meet the eligibility requirements set out above will be automatically entered into the competition.
4. The following persons and entities are not eligible to participate in the competition:
4.1 directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to Clicks Retailers (Pty) Ltd, its subsidiaries, divisions and/or associated companies (“Clicks”) or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Clicks, and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners;
4.2 directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to the advertising and promotion agencies of Clicks and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners; and
4.3 Clicks directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants New Clicks South Africa PTY LTD trading as GNC or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Clicks and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners.
5. The competition commences on 22 September and closes on 24 December 2016.
6. One winner will be drawn by random selection from all eligible entries on 6 January 2017. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
7. The prizes for the competition is a GNC stack, valued at R2500
8. The prizes are randomly allocated, not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or for any other item. If, for any reason, GNC cannot provide any of the prizes, GNC will award an alternative prize of a similar value.
9. Each of the winners will be required to provide GNC with proof of identification in the form of a copy of his/her identity document, passport or South African driver’s licence.
10. Notification and delivery of prizes:
10.1 Each of the winner’s contact details will be obtained from the entry form Each winner will be informed telephonically and/or by e-mail within the month of November after his/her name has been drawn, that he/she has won the prize.
10.2 Clicks reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the telephone call and/or e-mail within 48 hours of being contacted or the notification being despatched, indicating that he/she accepts the prize. In such event, Clicks will be entitled to select another winner within 24 hours thereafter.
10.3 If a winner cannot accept a prize for any reason, that winner will forfeit his/her prize and another winner will be selected. In order to claim his/her prize, a winner may contact the Clicks Call Centre on 0860 254 257.
10.4 The prizes will be couriered to the winners within 30 working days of the winners’ acknowledgment of the prize. The winners will not incur any charges for the delivery of the prize.
11. The winners’ names will be published on the official GNC Facebook page: @GNCSouthAfrica and on the GNC website: www.gnc.co.za.
12. Unless the winners specifically states otherwise, each winner agrees to participate in all promotional activity and hereby consents to GNC using his/her name, images and/or voice in any promotional material for the purpose of promoting the competition. No compensation will be payable for such use. The winners will have the right to withdraw his/her consent for the use of his/her name, images and/or voice prior to the use thereof by Clicks in any promotional activity.
13. A copy of these terms and conditions will be available on the official GNC’ website (www.gnc.co.za) until 24 December 2016.
14. By participating in the Competition, YOU agree, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THAT NEITHER GNC NOR any OF THEIR RESPECTIVE advertising agencies WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY losses, damages, COSTS OR claims in connection with the Competition or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize.
15. GNC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE, SUSPEND OR AMEND THE COMPETITION FOR REASONS BEYOND ITS CONTROL. CLICKS AND ITS SERVICES PROVIDERS, INCLUDING ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK PROVIDERS, ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCORRECT OR INACCURATE TRANSCRITION OF ENTRY INFORMATION, TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, LOST OR DELAYED DATA TRANSMISSION, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, LINE FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE, THE INABILITY TO ACCESS ANY WEBSITE OR ONLINE SERVICES OR FOR ANY OTHER ERROR.